UPDATED RESIDENCE IN OLD ALMADEN WINERY
QUIET LOCATION | PRISTINE COMMUNITY
Nestled on a private court in sought-after Old Almaden Winery, this updated corner home showcases a lifestyle of indoor-outdoor leisure. Soaring ceilings and oversized windows create breezy, open interiors. A private, oversized yard, large patio with BBQ, and quick access to Almaden Winery Park allow ample opportunity for outdoor enjoyment.
Entertain in elegant living and dining areas, or unwind in spacious breakfast and family areas with a fireplace. Luxuriously remodeled, the island kitchen offers granite countertops and high-end stainless appliances. Double doors open to a master suite boasting an oversized walk-in closet and luxury bath.
Upgrades include hardwood floors, modern lighting, and more. Stroll to the park and enjoy prime access to Guadalupe Creek Trail, golf, shopping, and dining. Prized nearby schools include Guadalupe Elementary and Dartmouth Middle (buyer to verify attendance).
· 3 Bedrooms
· 2.5 Bathrooms
· HOME | 1,874 SF
· This corner residence boasts a leisurely setting in Old Almaden Winery, coupled with a bright, versatile floorplan that embraces indoor-outdoor living
· Soaring ceilings and oversized windows create comfort and warmth, while updated floors, new paint, and modern lighting lend casual elegance
· Open layouts enjoyed by both the living/dining areas and the family/breakfast spaces flow into the backyard retreat for easy livability
· Centered by an island with breakfast bar, the remodeled kitchen presents granite countertops and high-end appliances, including a Wolf® gas range and dual Monogram® ovens with warming drawer
· Double doors connect to a tranquil master suite with an oversized walk-in closet and luxury bath with dual vanities, soaking tub, and separate shower
· Outdoors await beautiful landscaping, mature fruit trees, and a private, oversized yard with lawn and spacious patio complete with benches and built-in BBQ
· Includes upper-level laundry, well-appointed bedrooms, attached two-car garage, access to street parking, and more
· Blending peace, privacy, and convenience, Old Almaden Winery provides a park, walking paths, rose garden, play facilities, and easy access to Guadalupe Creek Trail, golf, Almaden Lake, and scenic open spaces
· Students may attend Branham or Leigh High, and are near top-performing Union Elementary schools like Guadalupe Elementary and Dartmouth Middle (buyer to verify attendance)
· Situated between Oakridge Mall and Downtown Los Gatos, this area is also within easy reach of Princeton Plaza Farmers’ Market and amenities like Starbucks, Trader Joe’s, Whole Foods, Costco, and more
· Commuters have excellent proximity to Blossom Hill Road, Almaden Expressway, and Highways 17, 85, and 87
About The Agent
Stefan is driven by the belief that he has an obligation to each of his customers to help them make the best possible real estate decisions. He recognizes that his success is not measured by sales volume alone, but more importantly by successfully helping clients navigate one of the largest and most complex business transactions they will encounter. He stresses integrity and honest communication from the initial consultation through final closing and beyond.
With a BS degree in Business Finance from Santa Clara University and additional training in negotiation, contracts, and disclosures, he is considered by clients and colleagues alike as one of the leading real estate professionals in the Bay Area. As such, he is often consulted by the media regarding local real estate market trends. Stefan has been a Realtor since 1992 and has achieved many milestones during his career:
- He has been a top-producing agent for years, consistently ranked in the top 1% of Silicon Valley agents
- He is a licensed real estate broker (a designation achieved by only approximately 15% of all agents), and as such has obtained superior experience and expertise, and is held to a higher standard of care
- He has achieved the prestigious “Diamond Certified” award from American Ratings Corp. for excellence in customer service (one of only a few South Bay Realtors to do so) with one of the highest customer satisfaction ratings ever recorded, based on direct input from past customers
Stefan’s unwavering commitment to protecting his clients’ interests is reflected in the majority of his business coming from repeat customers and recommendations from past clients.
Stefan is a Silicon Valley native, born at El Camino Hospital and raised in Sunnyvale when orchards outnumbered tech campuses. He knows the Valley like only a native can. He comes from a real estate family, several generations deep of professional Realtors and real estate investors who own both residential and commercial properties in Silicon Valley. Stefan bought his first house as a 21-year-old college student and has been a full-time Realtor for more than half of his life. He lives in Sunnyvale with his wife, two teenagers, and one goofy dog in the same neighborhood he grew up in, around the corner from the house that his parents still call home. When not busy with real estate, Stefan enjoys relaxing with family and friends, hitting the gym, reading, and travel.